Saturday, June 1, 2013

Fun Times at Magic Springs

 We bought Season passes to Magic Springs this year.  I had not been since I was a child and they have re done everything since then.  We were so excited that Timothy and Grammy got to go with us on the first trip.  We had to cut it short due to bad weather and didn't get to the water park on this visit.

 Daks and Timothy
Awkward much?
 Love  my sweet Deac Deac
 The crew













 After cutting the visit short due to the weather, we touched base with the Stephens who were at their lake house on Lake Hamilton.  The weather cleared so we decided to run by and see them on our way back to Little Rock. We had a great time. Kelli and I took a walk while Darin and the others fished and did popping fireworks/streamers.  We also had a bowl of ice cream! So fun!
 Dane and Kalli





 Dace and Kamryn were quite the fishermen.



 Kamryn and her fish.
 Dane and Dace floated out on the raft that was attached to the boat.


No comments:

Post a Comment