My gift to Darin: the book
I think he liked it.
Dinner on our first night there. Band and all. Nice touch.
The outdoor courtyard that leads up to the foyer.
The pool and beach is behind me.
Love this! One of my favorite pictures from the trip!
We stopped for a little game of ping pong.
Beautiful blue water with no fishes!
We took a Catamaran cruise on our last night there. So fun!
We saw this "castle" on the cruise.
The caves! I was too chicken to get off the boat so I just took pix of Darin.
The locals(children) jump off the cliffs and swim over to get money.
This was a sight to behold!
You just never know...
Howard the bartender. Evidently, Negril is known for it's Rum factory/plant?
Howard's specialty was Rum Punch.
If you aren't drinking it, well....it's not as funny!
The drive into Couples Negril
Portico that leads into the foyer.
Security house at the entrance.
My love!
Amazing palm trees of many varieties.
No comments:
Post a Comment