Monday, August 19, 2013

First Day of School 2013

 I can NOT even begin to imagine that I have a high schooler! Daks is starting his Sophomore year and finally has a locker! We went to practice opening the lock the week before school started.  Daks has a full load of honors/ pre-AP classes, including Biology, English, Spanish, Construction Tech, History, Algebra II, and Digital Com.

 What an exciting year...the "baby" goes to kindergarten. His teacher is Mrs. Sosebee and we love her! Her sister is Mrs. Crowe that Deacon had last year.
 Dane had his first day of Jr. High! Someone.....make them stop growing up!  He rode to school w/ Luke and Lucy on the first day.

 Deacon started 4th grade and has Mrs. Karnes and Mrs. Myers.  Dane had them and we love them as well.  I am so excited to see what this year brings forth. They all have great teachers/classes!

 Isn't she a doll??
We had to work on Dacen's first homework assignment! We had a lot of fun finding pictures to tell his class All About Him!
Let's not forget those back to school prophy's!! Bright smiles for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment