I am honored that I was asked to decorate the Edge for Christmas again. It was a challenging job to drag out these monster trees from 1980. I think this is the last year to try to make them work. This year, we are moving the Christmas Eve service to the PAC and I was asked to be in charge of decorating the stage. I was excited and terrified all at the same time. So thankful that Erin was able to help me. Nonnie and Theresa Climer helped with the stage as well.
Here is our final stage design. It included numerous trees of differing heights. Some were decorated and some just had lights. We stuffed decor mesh all around the trunks. We wrapped a huge present at Brother Ronnie's request to go along with his message.
Heather decorated the foyer area inside. We had the Construction Tech guys cut out all the letters for us. It was a lot of fun for families to be able to take photos at 3 different points.
These boys are my JOY, for sure. I'm not really sure what is up with Deacon's pose? Boy mom!
I loved getting to take a picture for the Stovall's. It is Tripp's First Christmas!
The candlelight service is always a highlight.
I loved this "Noel" venue that Heather designed in front of a huge tree. The white trees with red balls and deer were also fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment