Darin had foot surgery to remove an extra growth of bone today!
I love the way he is flexing for me in the above pix.
I got to be his driver for several weeks until he was released. Travis Bartlett also assisted in getting him to work some. There is nothing like a toboggan to keep your toes warm. We had to use a gigantic rubberband to keep it on then we folded it over nicely.
Remind me why I thought it was a good idea to take him to Sam's with me?!
Poor guy ended up with a bad blood clot and had to take blood thinners for several months. He may have been super paranoid that he might die. He had to get an ultrasound at the hospital then go see Dr. Jackson.
Nothing like shopping with an invalid. I'm not sure how but I didn't seem to get a picture of the little scooter that he borrowed from Dr. Magrini. It was his best friend until he got to switch to a walking boot at 4 weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment