Thursday, April 30, 2015

Just for Fun~ Random

 I love this!  Saw it in Mrs. Amy Barker's classroom. #makeadifference



 Love this sweet note left on my bed by Deacon!
 It was such an honor for Daks to get selected by his WATC leaders to compete in the Skills USA competition in Hot Springs.

 I had an EGD done as out patient. We were trying to find out what is causing my stomach problems. Dr. DeMondersert saw abnormal lining and suspected I had Celiac Disease but the blood test came back negative. I'm not sure where we will go from here.
I love the way my husband captures all moments for me when I am out of commission!
 Shawn Holland and his new band, Stratiotis, had a contest for album covers. Dane submitted this drawing and got 3rd place. Lucy Tatum won.
 
 I found this large buckets at Target for Easter. I had a great time personalizing them for a few.  I love playing with my Silhouette Cameo.
 Random Selfie
 Summer cup for Amy.
 I love Spring and this picture that Sherla posted. I love our neighborhood full of kids!
 Dace has had to start going to Preschool Extraordinaire on the days that I work. He was uptight and not happy about it. Mrs. Tina sent me this picture from his first day. Drayke was so happy to have Dacen there!
 Trinka and Brad Kremers are a new couple in our life group. They are just precious and we have fallen in love with them. They have a 2 yr old son, Beckett, and Trinka is expecting twin girls! Brad is away with the military for 90 days. We are praying those babies stay inside until their daddy gets home! It was so fun shopping for girls!
 I love this cute table that Cora Oaks and Miriam Bradley did.


 My precious first born. I asked him to mow the front yard and he did the side and back too.
 Daddy, will you lay down with me? Out....smooth out.

1 comment: