Saturday, September 26, 2015

Fall Fun

I absolutely love the new fall editions that I purchased while in Guatemala. The hand carved leaf and pumpkin are perfect reminders of my special friends there.





Shannon Walker told me about this awesome little home grown pumpkin patch out in the country. The pumpkins are $2 each and you just leave your money in the pickle jar. Isn't that great!






Darin and Daks went with Donny to help get the deer lease cleaned up and ready for season! 



Darin and his uncle Darrell 

While they were doing that, we had a shower for Timothy and Heather. Nikki Adams offered us the use of her amazing barndo in Bryant and thus sparked my obsession with building one! 




The cute couple 


We spent the night with Donny & Martha, which is always fun for the cousins.









I love that they like performing for us when they all get together!




Timothy loved the drill that we got him and Heather was thrilled with  her bride mouse ears.  They are perfect for wearing on their honeymoon to Disney. 














I absolutely loved decorating my back yard for the fall. So peaceful.

These little snap chats from my guy just make my day. Isn't he a cutie?!

Dace had super hero dress up day!

No comments:

Post a Comment