After work on Thursday, December 18, Darin and I had Christmas dinner with Granny at Brookfield. We had a great time and even had a visit from Santa. Granny said she had been good. Meanwhile, Mimi and Papa had checked the boys out of school early and were on their way to our condo in Branson. There was a small band of snow moving through that made it feel like Christmas.
I bought Darin and the guys new Star Wars shirts to wear to the opening night of Force Awakens. Even Papa joined in on the fun. After a day of outlet mall shopping, the guys went to the late showing.
We had a great day of shopping. Mom and I both bought new purses at Coach. The little boys used their own money to buy Star Wars helmets and they enjoyed hearing everyone's reactions as they walked by with them on.
Friday afternoon was spent watching Jonah.
We had a little Mexican food before the guys headed to the movie.
The light was on so Krispy Kreme it was!!
Dace, Mimi and I went back to the condo and rested.
Saturday morning took us the The Landing. Papa was feeling under the weather and stayed behind.
Darin and the boys went to the Bass Pro Shop while Mimi and I shopped.
Our blooper.
On the way back to get Papa, we stopped at a school that had everything Southern. Daks was in heaven!
Saturday evening was The Dixie Stampede
After Dixie Stampede, Dacen begged to go back to the Landing.
A great time was had by all and we agreed that we need to make it a yearly tradition!
Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment