The Bulldogs made it to the State Championship @ War Memorial again. We played Pine Bluff and did not walk away with a favorable outcome. There was no scoring in the 2nd half at all. The Zebras beat us 46-28. We enjoyed getting to see Dane play in the band again. Darin went hunting with Kevin Pittman so the boys and I went to Little Rock without him.
I sure do love my boys!
We hung out with the Bartlett crew on the 50 yard line.
Hayden hung out with us while mom was running in the Memphis St. Jude Marathon and Doc was on the sidelines.
AD is a trooper. She had Laura Jones and Tessa Dean drop her off in Little Rock on the way home from Memphis. We all went to eat at Café Laredo after the game.
Dane and I watched Abbie perform in the Christmas Choir Concert.
Dane performing in the high school band concert.
Darin had to take the Land Rover to Tulsa so we made a stop at Rustic Cuff. I was in heaven! We had to stand in line outside as they were only letting a few in at a time.
The boys stayed with Mimi and made a gingerbread train.
No comments:
Post a Comment