Tuesday was the day!!!
I got to join Darin for the Pacesetters luncheon. He achieved a Bronze level pacesetter based on last years performance. I am so proud of him!
Daks went to the pool while we were having lunch and got a terrible sunburn. He says it was my fault for not bringing sunscreen but when I try to make him use it, he won't.
After lunch, I met up with Daks and we walked over to tour the USS Midway. It took several hours. Daks is his daddy's child and likes to listen to/ read every station. We had a great time. I had no idea those ships were so huge and had so much cool stuff on board! It literally is a floating city!
A group of Navy Seals provided eye candy during a training mission.
Dental Office on the ship.
The top deck was home to a landing strip and numerous planes!!
Flying in the simulator.
Good bye, San Diego! Parting is such sweet sorrow. We fly out tomorrow morning.
These pix did not load in order but the man (below) was a master at balancing these rocks. Simply amazing.
The 3 of us had a beach side dinner for our last night. We walked along the Seaport and savored every last moment.
We enjoyed a toasty fire on the swim deck of our hotel. All of the little kids made s'mores every night.
Darin couldn't resist his I heart SD towel. *blush*
No comments:
Post a Comment