We were so excited to get 2 extra tickets from Russell Gibbons, who sits in front of us, for the South East Mississippi State game. We invited Natalie Burklow and Seth Hill to go with us.
Seth, Darin, and Dane are getting ready to head over to the stadium!
I love this pix of Seth taken from the food court area.
Seth seems to be enjoying his first Razorback game.
Let's Stand Up and Call Those Hogs!
I love these Hog Fans!
Natalie and I were almost twins!
I was so excited to get to see Sharon! I miss her so much since she moved to Fayetteville.
Dane and Mom selfie!
After the game, we went to Lewis and Clarke to climb the wall and to look for Chacos for Dane. We then went to the mall for dinner before heading home.
Dane
Deacon
Dace wasn't afraid!
Daks "may" have been timid and "may" have tried again AFTER Natalie made it all the way to the top!
Natalie was fearless and made it to the top!
It was a great day for all!
No comments:
Post a Comment