Thursday, November 28, 2013

We Give Thanks

 We really enjoyed using our kitchen chalkboard to record what we were thankful for. We added to it every day or so until it was full.
 Mrs. Karnes and Mrs. Meyers classes were having a fancy Thanksgiving Feast. The children had to dress nicely and use their manners. Every child waited to eat until the last one was served.
 Jessica Hamilton made this adorable veggie tray.


 Dacen's class had a guest speaker in honor of Thanksgiving.

 Dacen is adding to the Thankful board.
 I love this cute little pilgrim!
 Mrs. Sosebee's class each had lines to recite about Thanksgiving.

 Anthony Hunt and Dacen enjoying their Thanksgiving Feast.
 Joslyn McBride
 AnnaGrace  Dedmon and Rylie Bayouth
 Joslyn McBride and Journey Clements.  Cute little turkeys!
 Anna Grace Dedmon eating her turkey cookie
 My favorite little Indian




 I love decorating for fall!

 I have loved watching the Macy Thanksgiving Day Parade since I was a child.
 We enjoyed having Granny join us for Thanksgiving. Darin went to get her so she wouldn't get lost like she did the last time.

 The boys with their great grandma, Bonnie West Lawson.
 After lunch with granny, we always hit the road to Little Rock. My time is always spent going through the ads for Black Friday and making my list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment