Landon and Dace playing.
It's always so fun to see cousins!
One of the lines at Walmart. Teri and I actually set out on Thursday night. I scored / fought for a patio heater for around the pool.
Aunt T playing it sexy on the couch full of people!
Ashley and Dane
Timothy and Dace
A room full of Drennans
We came home on Friday evening so that we could get ready for hosting the Cowan crew on Sunday. We usually go to Aunt Dee's house in Pocola but I was really wanting to have an old time singing like we used to have at Grandma Cowan's house. Since I am the one with the piano, I got to host. It was crazy fun but a lot of work and clean up. I don't even know how many people were at my house but it was a lot! Just like at Aunt Dee's house, the drinks were in the laundry room.
The dessert table
Courteney, Uncle Carl, and Mimi and checking out all the food.
We enjoyed having Natalie join us.
People, people everywhere!
John and Emily
Some of the kids ate at the 3 tables outside.
The dining room housed Uncle Vernon, Uncle Joe, Uncle Larry, Aunt Dee, and Aunt Rose.
Of course, it wouldn't be complete without playing ball or wrestling in the front yard.
My favorite part was the gospel singing. What a treasure! Camellia played the piano and Uncle Doug played the guitar. I love this picture of Uncle Bob holding his coffee and hymn book. Good times...the only thing missing was my Grandma Cowan!
Luke and Cade are Darren and Erin's little boys. So cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment