This basket was a special request by Dacen. I didn't have any yellow vinyl so we had to improvise. He is all ready for his Easter Egg Hunt at school.
Brady, Cooper, and Dace
They were supposed to have an outdoor picnic but the wind picked up and it was so cold. They ended up having it inside the classroom.
Dacen and Cooper
Dacen , Brady, Cooper, and Joshua
Indoor picnic
We went to the 9:00 service at the PAC.
The deocr was beautiful.
I loved the photo area. Trinka Kremers did an amazing job with this chalkboard.
We decided to go light this year and focus more on the real meaning of Easter. Our Easter bunny brought a chocolate cross and $5. Dace came in complaining that we had a cheap Easter Bunny. Darin told him that many children don't get anything. Dacen said, "Fine, let's send this to them!". Needless to say, he got his treats taken away until he later apologized.
I love these 5 guys with all my heart. I am blessed!
We threatened to NOT have an egg hunt due to last years ugly attitudes. We did not dye eggs at all but Dacen got to hunt plastic eggs with candy and money. Deacon decided he would rather play basketball with Avery.
No comments:
Post a Comment